Nyca Partners is hiring an Investment Associate in our New York City Office.
We just launched our second fund and are looking for someone to help our Managing Partner and Chief Operating Officer with a variety of portfolio and fund management activities. As an Associate at Nyca, you will be a key member of a small and talented team. In this role, you can expect to interact with senior management at top fintech companies and you will be exposed to all of our investors, which consist of many of the top thought leaders in the fintech space. The role with Nyca will be for 18 months; reasonable exit options might be to get placed with one of our portfolio companies in an operating role or a strong recommendation towards business school candidacy. The associate role is an ideal position for someone who is looking to get experience in fintech venture capital and is pre-graduate school. If you are interested, please email your CV with a few reasons why you are a good fit for this role to: email@example.com.
- Work with the COO to manage all investor communication, including reporting and preparation of documents for our key investor meetings. Assist in offsite management and follow-up actions
- Track fund performance and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and financial statements
- Participate in portfolio company reviews and help track and report performance with key company performance metrics for investors and the Nyca team. Help track check-ins and follow-ups with companies and advisors
- Provide support for meetings with top financial services firms through the creation of email content and presentation materials on Nyca’s portfolio companies
- Be the key driver of Nyca’s brand support activities including blogs, social media posts, website and media presence.
- 1-3 years of post-college experience in consulting, accounting, finance, or operational role
- Must have strong communication skills (oral, written, visual)
- Must be proficient in excel and possess the ability to track and understand key financial metrics
- Must be able to work well in a team setting
- Prior fund or investor management experience a plus
Nyca Partners is a venture capital firm exclusively focused on applying innovation in financial services into the global financial system. Our rich experience and deep connections in both finance and technology give us a unique perspective and ability to help entrepreneurs transform payments, credit models, digital advice, and financial infrastructure. We strive to form truly collaborative partnerships, offering investment capital and expert advice. The investment team is comprised of Hans Morris, Jeff Reitman, and David Sica; with Ravi Mohan as the COO. The Investment Partners are Osama Bedier, Brian Finn, Tom Miglis, and Charlie Songhurst.
Recent Fund Announcement: Press Release